Re: Manual Wanted

To: Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Manual Wanted
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:46:18 -0500
Bill,

I think you'll find that Blower's manual isn't very valuable when
working on a TD.  It's invaluable for earlier M.G. cars.  I have one
that I would be happy to loan you so that you can decide if it's worth
buying one.  So far, I have sent it two other TD'ers who sent it back
saying, "thanks for saving me the big bucks".

Bud Krueger