Re: Manual Wanted

To: Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Manual Wanted
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:20:57 -0800
Bill,

After having sent you the links to the sites where you might find a copy
of the Blower's manual, I have to give a qualified agreement to what Bdu
Kruger and Bullwinkle say.  The manual is of little use in actual
maintenance of the TD, a standard shop manual is much better in theat
respect.  The one place that the Blower's manual is really great is the
two pages of specs that it gives.  It covers all of the car's specs much
better than anything I have ever seen.  If you take Bud up on borrowig
his manual, take it to Kinkos and make an enlarged copy of the spec
sheets for the TD and even the TF as there is information on the TF
sheets that apply to the TD (expecially if you have a TD MkII.

Cheers ,
Dave