Re: Fw: Skyhook Engineering/TC tapered half shafts/Phil Marino

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Skyhook Engineering/TC tapered half shafts/Phil Marino
From: William Putnam <1933mgj2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 06:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to Steve, Bob, and everyone else who replied.  The phone number below
from Steve is correct.

I called Steve Neal and he said that although he has all the jigs and tooling
from Phil Marino he hasn't had time yet to set it up and get in production.  He
suggested I contact Bob Grunau in Canada.

Walter, would you kindly update the list of parts suppliers to reflect that
Phil Marino no longer does tapered half shafts.  Phil still does the other work
noted, however (and in my opinion Phil does excellent work).

Again, thanks everyone for the help.

Bill Putnam

steven.p.wincze@power.alstom.com wrote:
Bill,
        Try this info for Steve at Skyhook...  Top quality work !!!!

161 Mere Point Rd
 Brunswick, ME 04011-7720

207-721-0166

Hope this helps