Re: [Mg-t] screw into wood question

To: "MG T List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] screw into wood question
From: "John Quilter" <jquilter@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:09:25 -0800
Can't you just drill the hole all the way through and use a counter sunk
screw head bolt (stainless perhaps) and put a washer and nut on the lower
end?   Or you can get something called a "T nut" that has small barbs that
embed into the wood and the bolt screws into a threaded portion of the T
nut.   Use these on the underside instead of a conventional nut.

John F. Quilter
Brisbane, California