[Mg-t] 1939 TA forsale, California

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mg-tabc@egroups.com
Subject: [Mg-t] 1939 TA forsale, California
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:50:04 EDT
Folks I do not know this gent, nor anything about the car but given the
rarity I thought I would pass this on....

For sale 1939 MG TA $12,000, car has British green book and lic plate which
 match and history file, came to America in the back of a military
transport  plane. Includes in addition to what's in the picture, new or
rebuilt; new
set of  old-stock fenders/running boards, set pro rebuilt speed O/ tach ,
wiring  harness, lights ft/back, voltage reg, horn, wood kit (wood mostly in
good  condition), cables, brake cyl , ready  to be restoration. Runs: Value
for  a  new restoration 58 to 65k +, older restoration 30 to 40k +-.

He is in Placerville, CA
And email is: _rbuchanan2680@comcast.net_
(mailto:rbuchanan2680@comcast.net)

Rich   530-626-7762