Re: [Mg-t] Steve Neal is looking for some MG TF Gas Tank End Panels.

To: <skyhook114@comcast.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Steve Neal is looking for some MG TF Gas Tank End Panels.
From: Mike Eldred <redscirocco@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:24:13 -0500
I've been watching these on eBay for months:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/380298372324?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m
1438.l2649

You'll notice the written description is wrong.  I'd contact the seller to
make sure it's the gas tank end panels he's selling, but $100 doesn't seem
like a steep price for these.

-Mike Eldred
Wilmington, VT

> From: kingseim@earthlink.net
> Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:27:09 -0800
> To: mg-t@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Mg-t] Steve Neal is looking for some MG TF Gas Tank End Panels.
>
> Steve Neal, of Skyhook Engineering, in Maine, is looking for some MG
> TF Gas Tank End Panels.
> If you have some to sell in good condition, please contact him at
> skyhook114@comcast.net
>
> John Seim
> Irvine, CA

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html