[Mg-t] TD running board treads

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mg-t] TD running board treads
From: Richard Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 08:09:42 -0500

--001a113fb8c08241830521979362

Hi Gang,

The Moss-supplied rubber inserts for my TD's running board treads are not
cut to fit. Rather, they are just strips of rubber. That means they don't
fit the tapered ends of the metal strips. I have found that cutting the
ends to fit results in pretty ugly results.

What have you done to install these treads handsomely?

-rick

--001a113fb8c08241830521979362

rd treads are not cut to fit. Rather, they are just strips of rubber. That =
means they don&#39;t fit the tapered ends of the metal strips. I have found=
 that cutting the ends to fit results in pretty ugly results.</p>

--001a113fb8c08241830521979362--

--===============5496435376784114457==

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5496435376784114457==--