Re: [Mg-t] TD running board treads

To: richardolindsay@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] TD running board treads
From: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:12:19 GMT
Cc: mg-t@autox.team.net
Full-name: "mgbob@juno.com" <mgbob@juno.com>
--===============7374188244490247452==

----__JWM__J6c1590b2.14d8e2cfS.6f38e815M

  I bought both the metal strips and the rubber inserts, though it was j=
ust the rubber I used after polishing the original metal strips.  As you=
rs, the rubber strips were not tapered at the ends to fit. I carved a li=
ttle rubber out from underneath in a V shape, and tapered the very end o=
nly slightly. Rubber fits in securely and has stayed in place for a year=
.Bob