Re: Swirl Pot

To: mgb-V8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Swirl Pot
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 09:58:26 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
How many of us need a swirl pot solution right now?  I've got two
fuel injected 'B V-8 projects that need them.  Maybe we could all
get together and do a "bulk" order.  Anyone else interested?

Keep us informed Scott!

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/

'75 MGB (awaiting 3.9 hotwire engine)