Re: Swirl pot/driveshaft

To: "mgb-v8" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Swirl pot/driveshaft
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 17:42:11 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
At 04:53 PM 7/9/98 -0700, Scott Pontius wrote:
>These are an offline discussion  with Robin Weatherall regarding swirl pots,
>forwarded to the list with his permission:

Only one thing I question, and that is the *need* for an in-tank pump.
The Rover SD1 injection was used on the EFI TR-8's, and those cars
have an external pump.  I think the big problem is that an even more
elaborate swirl pot/fuel feed system is need if you do use an external
pump.

For that matter, didn't the SD1's use an external pump?

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.teamsanctuary.com/