NEWBEE starts it all over

To: mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NEWBEE starts it all over
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 00:54:27 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Some questions:
I have a BV8 with the turbo-hydro. I've blown one and have a replacement. (A)
are they durable? (B) what do I do to make them more so? I'm using a Chrysler
2.73 7&1/4 R/E that weighs about the same as the Bs. (C) I'm planning on using
the dual sidedraft manafold from the Rover with a bump and two SUs (and a
bunch of porting) is this such a bad thing? I also have a 4bbl manafold and a
Holly Econojet(?) that looks about 390cfm.  What about this combination. I
bought the car with the 2bbl V8 and trans and a std r/e.
Michael*