Re: A big day

To: "MGB-V8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <DickShaler@aol.com>
Subject: Re: A big day
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:30:59 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Dick,
I will post details about all of this as soon as I can.  Dan Masters just
agreed to post photos of the swirl pot etc. on his web site.  Right now the
Pontius Racing pit crew is thrashing at full speed trying to get this thing
on the road.  Just got the rear axle in, got a final measurement for the
drive shaft & am off right now to the driveshaft shop for shortening &
rebalancing a shaft from a long wheelbase Range Rover (43" shaft being cut
down to 37")

Scott Pontius
'78 MGB V8
Los Angeles