Re: How low does your engine go

To: Michael Hartwig <mhartwig@cbu.edu>
Subject: Re: How low does your engine go
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:19:19 -0400
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Mike-

Rubber bumper B with 1971 front crossmember, 1-1/4" clearance on both a Rover &
Buick pan.

Federal Mogal "Low Rider" air cleaner w/ 2" K & N element, Carter 500, Buick
4bbl intake manifold.

Engine is set back the max using Towey's A/C mounts. Engine could be set lower,
but not necessary.

Jim Stuart
1974-1/2 BGT/ 4.2 Rover