Great gear ratio vs speed calculator

To: "mgb-v8@autox.team.net" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great gear ratio vs speed calculator
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:31:44 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I just ran across a great gear ratio, axle ratio, tire size vs. speed
calculator on the f-body web site.   http://www.f-body.org/gears/   You
can start with several presets (including a F-body T5) and then alter
tire size, gear ratios (up to 6-speeds) axle ratio and max rpm -- the
program then outputs speeds in each gear in 100 rpm increments -- my V8
MGB should be able to do 161 MPH when completed !!  :-)

Kevin Brown  '71 MGB '64 MGB  '62 185 Hp Buick 215  '74 AP TR6
Odessa, MO