MG V8 newsletter and convention web sites

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: MG V8 newsletter and convention web sites
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:25:33 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
V8ers,

Check out:

http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm

http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8conv.htm

There are still some loose ends to tie up, but the sites are about 99.99%
complete, so check 'em out and let me know what you think. Both pages link to
each other, so you only need to enter one of them. Please, any errors,
omissions, corrections needed, or what have you, let me know and I will make
the necessary corrections immediately.

I'm missing one picture, so if anyone has a picture of Wayne & Jan Peterson's
car, please send it to me. I would prefer an engine shot similar to the
others on the site. If I have mis-identified anyone's car, please let me know.

Dan Lagrou, Ted Schumacher and Glen Towery - please check your "ads" at the
bottom of the mgv8conv.htm page. I used words from your ads in the
newsletter, edited for brevity, so let me know if that's ok. I will put
whatever you want there, as long as the length isn't much more than what I
have now. Glen - I need your e-mail address to put with your ad, and tech
data on your car.

Thanks,

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN