Re: Mystery Transmission

To: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Transmission
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 21:19:43 -0500
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm guessing that you may have a T-50.  I was just reading an old newsletter
artice about them last night.  If I recall they were optional on some Chevy
Monzas and the one to have is from a V8 Monza.  The ones from the V6 Monzas
aren't geared correctly for use with a V8.  If you like I could probably fax
you the article.

Kevin Brown