moving the gas tank-

To: MGV8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: moving the gas tank-
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:47:34 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Well, as I plod along with my current conversion  project, I find need
again of the "wisdom of the list". Having disregarded earlier advice, I
have now centered my gas tank to provide room on the passenger side of
the chassies for the other half of a dual exhaust system. Can't help it,
I'm a 60's kind of guy, & real duals have to come out to each side in
the rear, not side by side.

Now I need to relocate some minor items as a result, such as a brake
line, fuel line, wiring.... Has anyone else done this? If so, where/how
did you reroute? I am sure I can figure something out, but no point
reinventing the wheel.

TIA

Jim Stuart
1974 MGBGT 4.2L