Re: 215 alternatives

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: 215 alternatives
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:48:48 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: Obadiah Fayth <fayth@ibm.net>, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I saw an RX-7 motor dropped into a hilclimb MGB in Pensylvania.  Grass
Roots Motorsports did an article about it a few months ago.  It looked
good but the front half of the engine compartment was empty, I don't know
if the rotory is that much shorter or if it had to be set back for other
reasons, but there were a number of pics that might help if anyone whats
to do it.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'