RE: Rocker cover lid

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, JTPAKI@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rocker cover lid
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 06:37:10 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
There was at least one design change for these filler caps during the MGB-GT
V-8 production run - chrome bumper cars had grey colored caps and rubber
bumper cars had orange ones.  Also, according to Malcolm Beer, there may
have been grey painted aluminum as well as plastic coated aluminum ones as
well.
Which color do you need?  I may have a spare grey painted one.
Cheers,
Paul Kile