Quick fan / radiatior question

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Quick fan / radiatior question
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:29:19 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I'm going to make a road trip up to NC on Saturday to pick up a used RB
steering assembly, and thought I would pick up any additional RB parts while
I was there.  It is quite a drive, but the parts are pretty cheap.  Is there
anything else I should snag off a RB parts car, since I really don't want to
away from the point of researching the cooling side of this project, so a
simple yes or no will suffice.

As a followup to a previous question, I managed to get the brass freeze plug
out that I drilled the hole in.  I ended up beating it back into the block,
and then I could pull it out.

Thanks again,

Glenn

Happy that he finally has purchased something for this project and had it
work out well.  My $50 Hurst shifter came today, shipped in the original box
with instructions.