Aluminum radiator

To: "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum radiator
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 06:57:46 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
This isn't really a V8 question but it certainly
is a MG question and would apply to V8 conversions
too.

I am looking for an aluminum radiator for my
vintage race car.  I did find one supplier here in
Colorado.  His price is $425.  Knowing how
resourceful the people on this list are, I figured
someone out there has information on other
options.  The car in question is a 1967 MG,
however it presently has a later radiator in it
(1968-1974).  It really doesn't matter to me which
radiator it is, as long as it is all aluminum.

Larry Hoy, Denver CO