RE: Costello V8

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: Costello V8
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:01:36 -0800
Cc: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
There's a guy named Dave Michel from Alexandria VA that has an original
Costello MkII roadster (Mark II because it has the rear-facing Weber carb
instead of the Rover SUs and power bulge in the hood).  You might put out a
call for him on the mgs@autox.team.net page - he might have some info.
Cheers,
Paul Kile
1974 Factory MGB-GT V-8 (BL's revenge to Costello!)