Re: Costello V8

To: Adrian Akhurst <mgadel@senet.com.au>
Subject: Re: Costello V8
From: Martyn Harvey <harv8@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:32:30 -0500
Cc: MGB Bulletin Board <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Adrian, I have a photo of a Canadian Costello car which was built by Costello
for a Canadian customer back in 1970. It is posted on the gallery page of my
website:
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/ca-mgbv8
I think this is the only Canadian Costello car and I have looked it over
quite carefully. It was written up  and road tested in some magazine. It has
an automatic transmission and is a baby blue colour. It was built as a
left-hand drive car in the UK and exported here.
It was for sale a couple of years ago.  There are other photos of it at this
site:
http://www.pingnet.ch/mg/mgc.html
Look forward to reading about your findings.

Martyn Harvey