R V-8 Headers

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: R V-8 Headers
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:13:08 -0800
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Yes, I've been quiet for a while.  Work has been *busy* and
my wife and I are waiting for the moment any day now -- our first
is due the 12th of December.

I've been driving a Rover V-8, but not in the 'B.  We bought
an early Range Rover, since all of our other cars are two-seaters.

Anyways, I'm down to a few bits and pieces to finish the 'B V-8
job, and I'm looking for headers. Who was it that had the two-piece
RV8 style headers?  That sounds like the best route, unless anyone
has experience otherwise.

The engine I'm building right now is a 3.5 from a Range Rover, with
injection from an SD1 on top.  I'm holding off building up the hotwire
system until I rebuild the 3.9 I've got.  At that point (knock on
wood shift knob!) I'll put the 3.5 into our TR-7.

How're everyone's various projects going?

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/