RE: Centering MGB fuel tank

To: "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Centering MGB fuel tank
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:45:02 -0600
Cc: "Simon Green" <sgreen@eurobell.net>, "Adrian Akhurst" <mgadel@senet.com.au>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Simon says:
>The tank on my V8 is in the center but the inlet pipe to the fuel tank seems
>to be the
standerd one?

Adrian says:
>As far as your fuel tank goes, I have done it and all works well, you have to
>cut an oval
hole in the floor to shift the filler, I used an early model
>tank and filler tube with the actual neck through the rear panel in the usual
>place, just
with the neck twisted on an angle to suit, easy. If you
>want photos I can send them.

Larry says:

Hmm, I always thought I'd need to get a different rubber connector hose.
Sounds like that
isn't the case.  Thanks for the information.

Larry Hoy