Re: Fuel Filler Hose

To: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>, "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Filler Hose
From: "bown" <bown@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:16:56 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
On various projects that I have done in the past I have had similar
troubles.  The fuel tank has to be relocated and then the filler tubes and
pipes no longer fit.  I have purchased approved fuel filler hose at
Marine/Boating supply houses.  It comes in a variety of diameters and can be
cut to length.  I have been warned against using non-approved fuel filler
hose.  Apparently the approved type has some properties that avoid the build
up of static electricity and the associated fire hazard.

Regards,
Jim B.