It's alive

To: "MGB Newsgroup (E-mail)" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's alive
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:59:30 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi All
Well after lots of help form you all. Getting a carb form the US. Then
getting the right inlet manifold.
Then spend 14 hours under my car I now have a Webber 500 carb on my V8.
It started as soon as the fuel got to the carb. It sounds even more
chunky...
It pulls from 1000 rpm no problem, so its about to go to the rolling road.
There are two things.....
One, thanks for every ones help on the Newsgroup...
Two, I have moved the oil breather, so one is into the new carb and the
other is in the air at the moment.
Now the oil presser seem to come up a lot quicker. Has any one else found
this?
Simon