Transmission Revived x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, afhuber@aol.com
Subject: Transmission Revived x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 18:37:40 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hello All,

Thanks for the messages and the help.  Taking a cue from one of Simon's
notes, I added about 3/4 of a quart of ATF yesterday afternoon with the
car jacked up on one side, so adding more fluid than when level, and now
it's working normally again.  Funny though, because I haven't had any
sign of any leakage.

John,  thanks for the analysis of how the synchronizers work for the
different gears.

So I was out for a spirited drive to the Atsion State Park in
East-Central New Jersey where our South Jersey British Motor Club will
have our annual show on May 20.  It would be great to see some of you
there.  Let me know and I'll give you more information.

Safety Faster in a V8,

Rick