Gearing

To: "MGB Newsgroup" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gearing
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:44:22 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thanks all for you replies to my question regarding a geared right angled
drive. My computer was down for a few days. I'll check out the ideas.
The car is running great. A slight hesitation sometimes with the Edelbrock
carb and intake but not consistent enough to chase down. It is fast and as
long as I don't put my foot into it, not too bad on gas but that is a little
hard to tell until I can get the speedometer working correctly.
The rear main seal is leaking I used the rope seal in the Rover 3.5 because
of the cost of the neoprene one, has any one managed to replace the rear
main while the engine was in the car?

Bruce