Re: It "sputters"

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It "sputters"
From: "bown" <bown@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:32:03 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I had similar troubles, except the carb was a Holley 390. The problem turned
out to be insufficient output from the accelerator pump. The pump squirted
well enough when the pedal was rapidly put down, but wasn't putting out
enough with the smaller pedal movement associated with changing gears, etc.

Regards,
Jim B.