Misc parts questions

To: "MGB V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misc parts questions
From: "Larry" <larry@larryembrey.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:45:15 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I posted these questions ot the UK BBS and did not recieve any information so
I am hoping someone on the list can help.

1.  Water temp guage/sender.  Has anyone kept the stock MG guage in the dash
with a V8 conversion, if so what did you do for a sending unit on the block?

2.  Throttle (accelerator) cable.  Did you folks buy a new one, use the
original etc?  I have a Holley carb and it has the ball type connection for
the cable so I am a bit lost for a solution.

Larry
MGB 5.0 (very close to done....)