Re: Rocker assembly question

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rocker assembly question
From: "Michael Hartwig" <mhartwig@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:04:17 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Ok thanks, that's what I was figuring, but which manual is correct.  The
RPI/Haynes way would put the oil holes 180 degrees away from each other.
The factory manual, around 70 degrees away.  I'm leaning towards the factory
way.  I don't think the pushrod is going to get much oil if the hole is on
the opposite side.

Mike