Distributor/She Died

To: "MGB BBS" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor/She Died
From: "Bruce" <brucemills@dccnet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:01:03 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thanks to all who responded a couple of weeks ago with respect to the above
subject lines.
I finally got the Rover 3.5 down to one of the local 'Carb Gods' in my area,
he spent 3 hours checking and setting it all up. I now have an setting of 18
degree's BTDC. Seems pretty radical but considering the modifications I have
made. At any rate she starts ok and seems to have a lot more get up and go.
Drag race's in a week. We'll see how she goes.

Thanks again

Bruce

---