Starting on my conversion / anyone needing brackets etc making up ?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Starting on my conversion / anyone needing brackets etc making up ?
From: Derek Gladding <derek@ebollocks.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 21:37:39 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi folks

I'm just getting started on my conversion (wish me luck), and have
been looking at emachineshop.com for making up three of the
bracket/shield parts as per the Roger Williams book.

The parts are:

RB Steering Column Bracket (D 2/1)
Starter Motor Heat Shield (D 3/1)
Oil Filter Base Support Bracket (D 3/4)

Obviously, it's a lot cheaper to get a batch made up than just the
single set that I need, so I was wondering if anyone else on this list
was also needing these items. (Five sets would work out about $30-$35
per set in 2mm stainless, I'm over-speccing it a bit because it doesn't
cost any more).

If anyone is interested, please let me know in the next couple of days.

Thanks

- Derek