Re: Starting on my conversion / anyone needing brackets etc making up ?

To: <derek@ebollocks.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starting on my conversion / anyone needing brackets etc making up ?
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:28:23 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Derek, et al...

 That is a really neat on-line fab shop.  I have been roughly designing a
bracket to connect from the front leaf-spring mount all the way up to the
mid-body cross member to stiffen the body and take the load from the axle
under accelleration, similar to the one Roger shows in the book.  Some
people call them "top-hats", I think.  Anyone else have any interest in
them?  I wasn't going to make it tall enough for anti-tramp bars since I
intend to use trailing arms, but depending on what people want, the design
could incorporate that feature as well (though I'd rather not).
James J.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]