Re: Mgb v8 oil pressure.

To: <jimbb88@usa.com>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mgb v8 oil pressure.
From: "steve devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:51:20 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
 Hey Jim

                    Steve Devine here.
                    Just thought id give you a little more info on the car.
I didnt rebuild the 4.0
it was a low milage motor 45k out of a 96 discovery. Oil pressure at idle is
23lbs
when the motor is at higher speeds it run to 50lbs and stops there.

 I took a ride up to the local land rover dealer and the mechanics seem to
think this was acceptable.
 a lttle high maybe 5lbs.

  Thanks for your advice and insight. Im still learning.

  Steve D