Re: failure notice]

To: "James J." <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: failure notice]
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:09:08 -0000
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Neither did I until I broke the drop-links on my rear anti-roll bar, but to
be fair it only made it the same as my 4-cylinder roadster.  I have the Ron
Hopkinson kit with uprated front bar and it really does make a difference.
However, after breaking both drop-links which had been on the car for some
eight years and 60k of all-weather use and had corroded quite badly one of
the replacements broke in a matter of a few hundred miles and so has its
replacement.  So I'm without (rear bar) at the moment until I work out what
to do.

PaulH.