Re: Felpro head gasket install

To: <PJHall@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Felpro head gasket install
From: "Allen Wulf" <wulfmgbv8@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:53:55 -0700
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, "Buick-Rover V8 Group" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
----- Original Message -----
From: <PJHall@aol.com>
To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:41 AM
Subject: Felpro head gasket install

> It's been a while (thank goodness) but I also seem to recall the smooth
metal side goes to the head. I did not see a "top" marked on the last Felpro
install I did either. I tend to think of the folded metal ring which crushes
going toward the block where the iron / aluminum meet.

> Cheers,
> Pat

Pat,

I also believe I put the metal side to the head and it has worked for over
30,000 miles.

Thanks for your input.

Al