Thin Fan and Hi-Flow water pump

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thin Fan and Hi-Flow water pump
From: "JJJ" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:25:16 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I picked up a hot-rod magazine over the weekend, because of all the cool
aftermarket stuff they advertise, and much of it is applicable to us.

Check out:
 www.the-fan-guy.com

He carries a radiator fan that moves the motor to the edge of the fan (where
it is thinner) and drives the fan spindle with a contained belt/cord of some
kind.  I suspect it shaves 1/2" off the thickness of the fan.  While he
doesn't show it on his web page, it is in his printed ad.
>From the web page you can get his contact info and call about prices, etc.

Keep Cool
James J.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]