Re: 300 heads on 215 Olds block = Coolant in the oil - If you do not pre

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 300 heads on 215 Olds block = Coolant in the oil - If you do not prepare the block for this set up
From: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:36:51 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Thanks for the info Bill and sorry you had difficulty
with you engine.
Good info on some of these combos can be hard to come by.
I have an Olds block and 300 heads ( although they're iron )
I haven't decided on what combo I'll use on this one, but I sure know
what
to watch out for .
                                      Thanks again,   Greg