Re: Aluminium radiators

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminium radiators
From: Simon & Donna <sdaustin@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:55:47 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I had a custom rad made up for my project (not aluminum, mostly due to cost). Stock width but 20" tall, 4-core. 2300 miles running with no problems using two original RB electric fans with a thermo switch. I can set the fans to come on anywhere but usually between the N & H. Even sitting in traffic with the needle at that position, the fans will cool back to below the N. The rad is tall enough that the lower portion is exposed to fresh air through the ST spoiler.

RV8 headers with a functioning hood scoop help to get the air out of the bay.
///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.