Carb adjust.

To: mgb-v8 <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb adjust.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 05:30:36 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
As a follow up to the post on my jet change I should say that I took the car on a test drive yesterday. Apparently the jet change only droped the operating temp at idle, which is where I was really concerned about it. At speed the operating temp still runs in the 190 degree range.
--
Best Regards,
Tom