Panhard bar

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panhard bar
From: <rshellen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:14:00 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Mike,
I have a B racer that is set up with leaf springs and a bar. There is a
bracket hanging down from the trunk floor and a bracket attached to the
other side of the axle. The hanging bracket has several holes to adjust
that end's height, of course the bracket has support from inside the trunk
also. My car was built in 72 so there is probably a more updated design,
however mine seems to work. I could probably get some pictures if you need
them. Dick Luening of  MG Limited worked on my car at some time and he does
alot of vintage racing, and is good for help. He knows alot more than I do.
If I can help let me know.
mailto:dick@mgbracing.com

Ron