Re: Animals and MGBs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Animals and MGBs
From: rmscharf@ucdavis.edu (Robert Scharf)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:55:17 -0800
>the previous week her husband had hit a deer. He had just installed the
>whistles on her car to prevent it from happening again. Maybe we need
>to train the deer as to what the whistle means. Even if there not 100%
effective I'm sure there a good idea. Maybe I should put mine on the car
instead of on the workbench.

I have friends who swear by them.  Unfortunately, I don't spend enough time
in the mountains to have the need.  I figure they won't do any harm.  They
can only do good.

Rob

          *         Robert M. Scharf          *
          * Vet Med:Animal Resources Service  *