Re: Life , The big picture (aka Baby Stuff)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: Life , The big picture (aka Baby Stuff)
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 10:21:39 EST
  Will "What, me sourpuss?" Zehring writes:

> Well, I'm looking 41 square in the face now (to some that may be young but
> right now it feels like I pre-date Hudson Bay), but you are right to suggest
> that I don't have kids (otoh, we do have two rather large and hairy dogs).

Big dogs don't count space wise. When you got infants you got: The
baby, the car seat, the diaper bag (big enough to hold a blanket,
complete change of clothes, baby wipes, bottles, as well as plenty of
diapers and somthing to hold the, yuk, soild ones) and a stroller. Most
of which you have to lug around with you when ever you get there. Don't
forget after you pack that stuff in the car you still need room for the
stuff you are bringing with you or for the stuff you are going out to
get. Then you need room for the big hairy dogs for that hot moist
breath on the back of your neck.

Can't fit that all into into my BGT. If it could no one would buy them
mini vans. Drive a mile in in the other guys car and you'll never
complain about them, still curse 'em though. Do you know how much fun a
LBC is after a week in the MV?

- -Mark (8 out of 5 schizophrenics agree) and baby make three.
      ____
    /&&&&&\