New MGs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New MGs
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 95 13:46:16 -0800
While waiting between flights at heathrow, I wondered into a magazine store &
found a number of British car magazines featuring cover pictures of what seems
to be the same red prototype of the new MG roadster.  looking at a number of
covers each showing the prototype from a different angle was very helpful.
Looking at the car I would say it could have had two parents.  One was a red
Miata, the other would be a red current model Mustang convrtable.  The overall
shape  remindewd me more of the miata, but the various openings, grill etc
reminded me more of the new Mustang.  I hate to say it, but I think I like the
Miata's lines a little better.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards