MG Bodywork Book

Subject: MG Bodywork Book
From: John Van Valkenburgh <jvan@nando.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 18:38:18 -0500 (EST)
>I'm looking for some manuals that do a decent job of explaining the
>bodywork of the MGB ('74).  I've looked at Chilton's and the other
>commonly available stuff, but it only talks about surface rust
>repairs, etc.
[snip]
>Phil Hunt,
>Kingston, Ontario Canada

I'd recommend the "MGB Guide To Purchase & Restoration" by Lindsey
Porter.  It goes into detail about the weak areas of the MGB body.  Lots
of other hints on general repair as well.

You should be able to find it at the usual British mail order houses.
Should be around $35.

Best of luck,
John Van Valkenburgh
Raleigh, NC