MGB bodywork docs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB bodywork docs
From: "Phil Hunt, Proj Leader, Frontenac County Board Of Education"
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 17:10:45 EST
(* regrets if this is an FAQ -- I just joined the list ;-)

I'm looking for some manuals that do a decent job of explaining the
bodywork of the MGB ('74).  I've looked at Chilton's and the other
commonly available stuff, but it only talks about surface rust
repairs, etc.

I'm looking for something that talks about the does and don'ts of
changing floors, rocker panels, castle rails, etc.  I've never done
this kind of major body work before...I talked to the pros round town
and they're booked solid.  Specifically, where can I find the measurements
to ensure the car properly aligned during welding?

Thanks

Phil Hunt,
Kingston, Ontario Canada