Re: MGB bodywork docs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB bodywork docs
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 14:30:25 -0500
Recent thread:
----------
> I'm looking for some manuals that do a decent job of explaining the
> bodywork of the MGB ('74).

----------
      I would suggest the British car mag "Practical Classics". They
have been doing a restoration of a BGT over the last year with lots
of series photographs and decent explanations of MG structure that is
not really in the Resto guide. (which I have)

  If you are unable to get your hands on them I have the complete
bunch. E-mail me and and I can get you some copies or provide you
with their back issues address.

Bert Ljungstrom
Saint John, New Brunswick
---------

Bert -
' Guess I'm going to have to subscribe to Practical Classics.  I'm
presently working on a '73 BGT and have a '71 BGT waiting its turn.  Can
you post subscription/back issues info?

Many thanks!

Allen Bachelder

Allen H. Bachelder, Associate Professor of Trumpet
                                         =iii=<
Department of Music, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
E-mail: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu, Phone: 703-231-6713,  Fax 703-231-5034