Re: spridget vrs. Mini

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: spridget vrs. Mini
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:51:43 -0500 (EST)
Will,

I would go now for a Mini, since I already have a Midget. It IS a lot of
fun to be able to drive TOP LESS! On kind of rainy days I'd love to drive
a closed car, since the visibility would be much better.

Will, don't get in trouble! I know that these questions are only the tip of
the iceberg. Some days ago there was here in the local paper a GT6 for
sale for only $800.00 and it said that the owner just lost interest and
the car would be a fine one. I mentioned it to my wife and I got the
intense feeling that there's more than just a simple question "why do we
need another car?".
Do you get the picture?

Cheers and peace,
        Gus

Agustin de la Calle               '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA              delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu